• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Invernin

Acolyte
Hello all those who love fantasy. Getting to the point... I live with one foot in a fantasy world, though I believe all of those here must as well. I write and fantasize about my characters far too often, also as you all must. I am introverted to the extreme but I don't mind sharing writings with a group of like minded readers who also share their own works. Motivation is hard to come by these days and I haven't been a part of a writing group in years. I am hoping that bouncing ideas and the subsequent excitement back and forth on this forum will send a spark into the dry haybed that was once my desire to create. I look forward to meeting you all.

Invernin

Acolyte
Many thanks. Now that I've exposed myself I ask myself what to post.
Yes introvert is indeed the norm for writers and wordsmiths. Living far too deeply in our own mind and watching the world from the bottom of a well.
I have sea of writing to wade through.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Posting topics is great, but not required. Many just hang out and answer what ever looks good to answer.

Like everywhere else, you will get more back if you put more in, other than that, its all as much or as little as you like.

Invernin

Acolyte
Any type of interaction will be warmly welcomed. The mind is deep and I tend to spelunk into thought far too deep then I'll realize I can no longer hear the echo's of those calling from above. Then it becomes a frantic scramble of how much oil is left in the lantern and.... so on.

pmmg

Myth Weaver
Deep thoughts are the best, but they are hard to get on paper. Sadly, words are insufficient at times. We just do our best.

Invernin

Acolyte
I do have a lot of words to use and many ways to use them. But I never have enough wine. Someone... I don't know who... is very good and making volumes of said wine vanish with out a trace.... ...... .. ..
Seriously though. Yes, that is the fight. Getting ones point across satisfactorily.

Welcome to the Scribes site Invernin! Lots of great folks here to meet and share with. You'll find your footing here in time and whatever you wish to share or ask is welcomed. :)