• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello

Agran Velion

Minstrel
Hey All!

I'm Agran, I've been trying to write a book for several years, but I've never been able to finish one. I joined because I have the feeling this is a great community, and if there's one thing I love more than writing fantasy, it's talking about writing fantasy (while procrastinating on writing fantasy).

Hi Agran, welcome to the Scribes. I know what you mean with the writing but never finishing thing, and you're right, this is a great place. You ever feel like talking fantasy just give me a shout.

Jabrosky

Banned
Hey All!

I'm Agran, I've been trying to write a book for several years, but I've never been able to finish one. I joined because I have the feeling this is a great community, and if there's one thing I love more than writing fantasy, it's talking about writing fantasy (while procrastinating on writing fantasy).

I have the exact same problem as you do. Welcome to our community!

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Welcome to the place, Agran.
I hope we help you procrastinate while making some progress in short, fruitful bursts!
Let us know if we can help. :)

Welcome to the space dear :)

I am sure we can help you Procrastinate until the cows come home. However, you may find it gets harder and harder because you will have so many wonderful ideas! :D

Enjoy it here,
~BL~