• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello!

Tirjasdyn

Scribe
Hello,

My name is Michelle. I've been a writer since middle school where a well meaning teacher forced us to write in a journal every day until we couldn't stop ourselves. I've got a bachelors in Creative Writing from CSU. Most of my credits are non-fiction web content type things as my semi-day job is a freelance web designer. I'm in college again to get a degree in web development as there was no such thing my last time around.

My actual day job is insurance agent. I fell into this after two years doing straight freelancing for web design and writing.

I have had one short story published (scifi) in a now defunct online magazine. While it was a professional market the web magazine was tied to a tv station that disappeared during the economic downturn...so no one's heard of it. Oh, well, at least I was paid well.

My fiction is mostly fantasy. I've got one fantasy novel I'm currently shopping around and and I've just finished the second draft of a second novel. I'm about to let that one sit for a few weeks before the next and possibly final revision and start a third novel in September.

I've been a Nanowrimo ML for the Denver region. I belong to two local writer organizations and one national. I'm a fan of critique groups and outlines.

I grew up in Colorado, and live here with my daughter, a cat and a pug. I collect tarot cards, and play video & rpg games as well as paint in my spare time.