• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Here I am..

Relothius

Acolyte
Hello guys, I'm really glad I join this forum :)

A little thing about myself and why I started writing. Usually when I started to feel bad or sad about anything, I started daydreaming about myself achieve something to feel good for myself. Actually it's the same as what they called 'Maladaptive daydreaming'. I could daydream for hours and hours when I'm bored or feeling neutral/not happy. And this daydream is basically myself getting stuck in some fantasy world and having new powers and stuff with some purpose at the end that I will achieve something wonderful. Then I came back to the real world with this new experience I had accumulated and kicking some ass :D (maybe it just me wanting to get recognition in the real world lol). Anyway, It made me (and just like other 'Maladaptive Daydreamer') procrastinate A LOT.

So right now, what I wanted to do is to focus on my studies and college. But this fantasy world I imagined is not something I could let go of. It consist of what I am, what I really wanted to be. So I decided not making my story go to waste and started building it (so maybe I could understand myself better and keep brainstorming about something that I really find it interesting).

The story that I wanted to create is only one universe. These past many years I wanted my imagination to have one path. because in my wildest mind, if somehow my fantasy is hypothetically happening it should have been one long story right? about myself of course :p. And if somehow I experienced it, then It should have been a logical explanation for that happening. And that's why fortunately, when I daydream, I also imagined the backstory and setting of my fictional world.

And that bring us to this moment. I just wanted to write my own story. andmaybebecomeagamedeveloperand makesagameaboutmystoryhehehehehe

Also I'm from Indonesia and I realize that I need to improve my English more so thank you for your assistance :)

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Relothius form Jakarta
Good to have you here.
Daydreaming is my favourite part of the day!
Procrastination comes a close second.
Long story or short, as long as you tell your story the way you want to, then that is what matters.
Leap in and enjoy Mythic Scribes. There is a lot of help, knowledge and fun to be hand here'
[Your English is better than my Indonesian [or any other language for that matter :p]