• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hey, guys!

Kallisto

Hi, my name is Kimmy. I'm nineteen and work part time as a hostess, while going to college full time. Such is life.

I've always been an avid reader, but what started my love for fantasy fiction was, wait for it, the Harry Potter series! I never truly loved a book unless it had some magic in it. Poems and short stories I'd write couldn't escape that certain touch of fantasy allure.

Mind all that, I always thought my passion was in music. Piano and songwriting.

I'm here to get critique on an idea that I've nurtured for several years. My ambition is to complete it as a novel before turning to animation and writing the film score myself. While I've gotten past the first chapter, I have no idea what I'm doing and I easily become frustrated with the dynamics.

The community here seems welcoming, helpful, and friendly. I plan and contributing what I can, and of course, learning all I can! I'm excited to see you all in the forums!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Kallisto [aka Kimmy]
This is as I hope you will continue to discover a friendly place to learn and share.
Don't be afraid to leap on in when you have half a mind.
And [generationally I guess] it was either GRR Martin, JK Rowling or JRR Tolkien that got most of us rolling down this track...

Welcome to Mythic Scribes Kimmy. You have good ambitions, if you choose to stick around here you will get all kinds of feedback, help, and even make a few friends. Such is the Scribes. Do dive in and explore.