• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi all!!

Otherlands

Acolyte
I am located in Manchester, England. Back in April 2011 I started a business selling witchcraft and pagan supoplies and am a professional tarot reader. I have written a few short stories in the past, plus 2 novels which were never published and looking back, were complete trash. I am just starting novel number 3 and I have greater ambitions for this one.
This looks a like an active forum and am glad I found it, already I have found a large number of threads I want to read in a lot more detail.

Welcome to the space... Tarot eh? Hmmm I wonder if you are able to do readings online? I was always interested in palmology myself, and have studied it for years.

Looking forward to getting to know you!

~BL~

Otherlands

Acolyte
Hi Blue Lotus. I have worked as a telephone tarot reader from home, that was before I started the shop. But I didn't like it to much, so I could probably do them online but wouldn't be keen on it. Shame you can't commute, I have a lot of people asking for palm readings so could give you some work.
I bet both of us are better than the flawed crystal ball in my novel that can vocalise it's predictions but is often wildly inaccurate - and astonished when it is correct!

Hi Blue Lotus. I have worked as a telephone tarot reader from home, that was before I started the shop. But I didn't like it to much, so I could probably do them online but wouldn't be keen on it. Shame you can't commute, I have a lot of people asking for palm readings so could give you some work.
I bet both of us are better than the flawed crystal ball in my novel that can vocalise it's predictions but is often wildly inaccurate - and astonished when it is correct!

I can do readings online. It takes a little more effort, but it can be done, and done well I might add.

PM me with I will give you my contact info.

Last edited:

Xanados

Maester
Interesting introduction, Otherlands. Nice to meet you. Pagan supplies, eh? I'm wearing a Mjolnir pendant as we speak.

Welcome to MS.