• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi everybody!

So hey everybody! I am finally taking a step further and becoming a member, after discovering this forum a while back.
I am a young teenage writer, who is currently working on his first novel. Through my own time and with school projects, I have created numerous attempts at literature, mostly short stories, nothing long. My novel now was actually not supposed to be more then fifty pages, and I never even dreamed about publishing. But, the seed had taken hold and soon there was no going back. I was hooked and writing became a serious part of my life. And, just to shout out, I have almost finished my rough draft, so I can't wait for the endless slog of editing that awaits my future.
So, I look forward to being a member of this excellent forum and participating with the community!
Farewell,
Salty

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Welcome to the community SaltyDog!

Good to hear that you are already so far into having written your first book. Perhaps you can post some of your work after editing on the showcase section, so people can help improve it. Aside from that, there are lots of other things to check out on the forum.

Just take a look around and comment on some threads that interest you.

I most likely will, it would be a waste not too, so thanks. I have a few questions with world building and the like, so I will be using all the resources available so I can finish my book.
Thanks!

So hey everybody! I am finally taking a step further and becoming a member, after discovering this forum a while back.
I am a young teenage writer, who is currently working on his first novel. Through my own time and with school projects, I have created numerous attempts at literature, mostly short stories, nothing long. My novel now was actually not supposed to be more then fifty pages, and I never even dreamed about publishing. But, the seed had taken hold and soon there was no going back. I was hooked and writing became a serious part of my life. And, just to shout out, I have almost finished my rough draft, so I can't wait for the endless slog of editing that awaits my future.
So, I look forward to being a member of this excellent forum and participating with the community!
Farewell,
Salty

Hello, fellow young teenage writer :) Good having you here! I hope you'll find this community fun and helpful. I'll be watching for you in Showcase.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to the forum! This is a fun place to research, hang out, flex your writer muscles, and procrastinate. In no particular order. So glad to have you, hope you have a good time, and hope you get the support you're looking for.