• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi from the snowy UK!

Tumbleweed

Acolyte
Hi - stumbled across this site by chance and I'm glad I did :).

I write fantasy novels but currently unpublished. I've written six full length (100K+) novels and a few smaller ones (50-60K).

I love writing first drafts but I'm not so good with the editing side so I'm hoping to get inspired to just get on with it and polish up the ones worth polishing :).

I've just finished the second of a planned trilogy and getting prepared to start the last.

Looking forward to getting to know people here as I think it's wonderful meeting others who enjoy writing too.

I live in Slushland, sir or madam. The United Kweendom has nothing on this!

Welcome to Mystic Scribbles, part of this balanced breakfast.
balanced-breakfast-banana-breakfast-cereal-coffee-Favim.com-360220.jpg

See those pills on the left? The blue one is Diazepam.
You're going to need that.

Last edited:

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to the scribes. This is a great place to find people on a similar journey. :) I wrote eleven novels and not one of them is edited. I just spent the last three years treading wter, learning how to edit and creating a process to make it easy and quick. Time well spent? We will see. I'm testing out the process or the first time right now and am on chapter ten of an unfinished novel. :) Don't worry, anything you want to discuss or have questions about, there are plenty of folks here who are currently or have before struggled with the same issues. Let us know how we can help.