• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi, I'm a guy posting an Introduction on MS

Do you like Birds?

• Me and Dragon Dude are already on a bad foot for I don't like birds

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Umm... never been good at this type of thing.

I like things that other people might also like, stuff like Dragon Age, ASOIAF, The Witcher, Star Wars, Warhammer, just to name a couple things. I like birds....

Aight, well then, I'm a bit Orky on both sides of them. Also a fan of most of what you put up there. Running through all the Origins in DA right now in fact (on easy). So, welcome again, I can usually be found lurking about in the chat. Willing to talk about birds too, should you want to grouse about them.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Welcome to the Scribbler's Haunt!

I will skip the joke about being a firebird who doesn't like birds and readily admit that I like, or would like, all the stuff you posted.

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met James The Dragon Dude
Good to have you here
No comment on the Birds situation... I prefer Hitchcock's earlier funnier work...
Actually, birds are okay, but for me, dragons are cooler...

Ban

Troglodytic Trouvère
Article Team
Welcome to the forum James. I do like myself some good chicken every now and then.

Dark Squiggle

Troubadour
Umm... never been good at this type of thing.

I like things that other people might also like, stuff like Dragon Age, ASOIAF, The Witcher, Star Wars, Warhammer, just to name a couple things. I like birds....
Never read Dragon Age, I refuse to touch ASOIAF, dunno what the Witcher is, dislike Star Wars, never played Warhammer, but I like birds, so we've got something in common.

Attachments

• birdie.png
    birdie.png
    294 KB · Views: 0