1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Hi, I'm new here! :-)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by saraliz78, May 16, 2013.

1. saraliz78

saraliz78 Acolyte

Hello, I'm new here and am looking forward to meeting people and talking about writing! I write mainly fantasy, but my main story right now is not "traditional" fantasy. No magic or dragons or anything like that, but it is a made-up world and technologies are a bit different. I have other stories that are more traditional fantasy as well.

2. CupofJoe

CupofJoe Myth Weaver

Hello Saraliz78
    Welcome to Mythic Scribes.
    This is a great place to meet, chat, debate, learn and tell and it's sort of fun too.
    Leap on in when you have a mind [and I see you have already!]
    I don't do magic either - but I am partial to the occasional dragon:p

3. KRHolbrook

KRHolbrook Scribe

Hullo Sara,

I'm new to here as well, but it's definitely a nice little community to be in. Looking forward to reading some of your work.

Hope you enjoy your stay.

- KRHolbrook

4. Guru Coyote

Guru Coyote Archmage

Well, come in, come in, and be welcome! Lots of nice people, good talk about writing and enough distraction to take you from amateur to pro crastinator.

5. Welcome to the Scribes Saraliz78, I like the sound of your work (I'm still using magic, but no dragons, unicorns or vamps). Hope you decide to stay, this is a cosy place.

6. Sia

Sia Sage

Welcome, young Acolyte

7. Jeff Xilon

Jeff Xilon Minstrel

Hello and welcome. I was wondering - what kind of different technologies are you using in your current writing?