• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hi Peeps!

Zara

Dreamer
So a bit about me. I live in the middle of nowhere in an English countryside and writing really is my biggest hobby and pass time. Been writing since I was 10 and I'm now 24. Hoping to help and support others on their writing.

I'm new to Fantasy writing. I've always written thrillers and crime. As a child I wrote books about talking animals lol

Russ

Istar
Welcome aboard Zara. I really enjoy the whole Thriller genre and think that fantasy has a fair bit that could be learned from that genre and vice versa. Your thriller writing experience will serve you well.

Feel free to jump on in to any conversations and if you don't see the topics that are on your mind, start your own. It is a pretty friendly place with lots of good info and ideas floating around.

Caconym

Acolyte
Hi, I'm brand new here as well. Wow, that's a quite long time you've been writing though! I have very little experience with writing, but I'm sure you'll manage to transition from thrillers to fantasy just fine! And stories with talking animals is rarely wrong in my opinion =]

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Zara
I'm also from the UK, but not quite in the middle of nowhere...
I mix fantasy and Noire in my stories. I find the differences in styles and forms work well together.
I hope you enjoy MS.

Dragonrider

Dreamer
Hello Zara, I am Dragonrider. Just wanted to welcome you aboard! I really enjoy fantasy. While writing is also a hobby of mine, I am wanting to publish my works and show it to the world. That's just a little about myself. Well met!