• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

hiya from yeggy

yeggy

Dreamer
For the last three years I've lived in a country town in Australia - Dubbo's population 40,000 - and am passionate about building a sustainable, vibrant commuity for writers here. I teach creative writing to kids and adults. Have a writing column in a local paper. Am working on getting my YA fantasy novel Blood Crystal published.
I figured it's about time I joined a fantasy writers forum. So here I am.

Question: how do I put a signature in a post?

Rikilamaro

Inkling
Hi yeggy. Welcome. :)
I just figured that out and then promptly forgot. LOL I did end up using the search feature to do it though. The instructions I first found were apparently old. Or my computer was hiding things from me.
If you wait I'm certain a more knowledgable member will point you in the right direction. Sorry I fail.
Enjoy your time here.

Ghost

Inkling
Click on Settings up top and on the left hand side, below My Settings and My Profile you should see Edit Signature. I think you need five posts, but I'm not sure about that.

Welcome, yeggy!

Hello yeggy,
I hope that you find this place as wonderful as the rest of us! :D

This really is an amazing collection of people.
Enjoy it here. Looking forward to seeing you in the threads.

~BL~

yeggy

Dreamer
Thank you Aiden of the Tavern for your welcome. Yes, Taverns are a big thing here. Well, pubs. But publicans run taverns.... And as you don't know where you are, when you are in a tavern you do.... know where you are that is.

San Cidolfus

Troubadour
Hello and welcome, yeggy. You'll find this to be an educating and invigorating forum, full of fine and respectable people. And me.

yeggy

Dreamer
Hello yeggy,
I hope that you find this place as wonderful as the rest of us! :D

This really is an amazing collection of people.
Enjoy it here. Looking forward to seeing you in the threads.

~BL~

Thank you for your welcome Blue Lotus. Crazy week, but do hope to hit the forums when things quieten down.

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome. This is a really wonderful forum full of great people. I hope your time here is as enjoyable as mine has been.