• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hiya!

Shpob

Dreamer
I'm glad to be joining this forum.
I've been semi-interested in writing fantasy for a few years now but lately I've become more serious about it. I hope to improve on my current skillset until I'm good enough to have a chance at being published. I'm looking forward to reading everyone's stories and I'm hoping to have some of my own stories critiqued as well.

= )

fleamailman

Closed Account
("...to post is to publish..." smiled the goblin in his warm welcome now, adding "...yes, I'd love to read whatever you offer me now, where in return I'll find you more readers than a published book will get you, besides, the moment a reader takes interest in someone's book the first thing they do is a google search of the authorname aka your username...", simply, the better the writer one becomes, the more one's on-line presence is sought out by readers now, so the goblin just added "...I'd like to talk with further if you like, you'll join us won't you, but now if you will excuse me...", and with that the goblin turned around and went into the forum again, simply there was much preparation to be done, for those reader could turn up any moment)

Last edited: