• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hobbit films began shooting!

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
After many years of bad, bad luck, it has finally happened. Today the cameras began rolling on the Hobbit films.

It's actually happening, folks.:cool:

Telcontar

Staff
Saw that. But not so sure about these. Shoehorning Frodo and Galadriel in... we'll see. We'll see. At least Jackson is back at the helm.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing it when it releases. I heard about it months ago.. I forget where I heard it from though LOL.... and I've been anticipating it... I hope it's good o_O

Jackson did an amazing job with LOTR. The Hobbit was the first fantasy book I read and I thoroughly enjoyed. I will have to see how the previews look before I decide whether I will see it in theaters or not.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
I'm pumped for this. No matter what changes are made to the story, I trust Peter Jackson to capture the essence of the story beautifully. He's never let me down.

zdaddy

Acolyte
The Hobbit was one of the first books that got me hooked into the world of scifi/fantasy. Waaaaay back in the early 70's! So I've been waiting to see it brought to the big screen for quite awhile! I was quite impressed with the LotR films, so I'm confident he will do a great job with The Hobbit as well.