• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How old are you?

cpvr

In a way to get to know each other better - let's start this thread off.

I'm 21, how old are you?

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
I'm at the ripe old age of 33.

Just wait until you hit 30, Chris. Throughout my twenties I ate whatever I wanted and engaged in sports without ever getting injured. When I hit 30, things began to change. It became harder keep weight off, and injuries became more frequent. Last summer I managed to pull both of my hamstrings AND damage my shoulder while fencing!?!

It's not all bad, though. Once I learned the importance of stretching (something which I never did), I haven't gotten injured since.

chris7

Dreamer
HAHA great, Thanks for that i am really looking forward to the 30 mark now :)

I love my football and hope to continue for many years.

Legerdemain

Troubadour
I'm 29, but I'm like 233 in dog years, so that's like ancient... I know cryptic dog knowledge from dog generations past...

geekluv

Dreamer
I'm 28, but I still look like I am a senior in high school or a college freshman. I get carded where ever I go such as movie theaters & buying rated "M" video games at Gamestop. I have to thank my folks for the young looking gene since they both look 10 years younger than what they really are.

Maybe it's not polite for a lady to reveal her age....but who cares really? Well-behaved women rarely make history.

I'm 29 with my 30th birthday fast approaching. And as I approach this next milestone in life - I share it with my mother. As I will be celebrating my 30th birthday on Mother's Day. How ironic is that? But I guess I'll drink the good wine to the Old Gods.

I'm 27, though I've been repeatedly told that I act ten or more years older than I am. I wonder if this means I get to start being and insane older person sooner?

Legerdemain

Troubadour
I have now officially turned 30. Life as I knew is over, life is now just beginning, and I know now how little I know now compared to back when I knew not what I know I knew.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
I have now officially turned 30. Life as I knew is over, life is now just beginning, and I know now how little I know now compared to back when I knew not what I know I knew.

Ah... I remember when I turned 30. It was a "soul searching" moment, so to speak. It caused me to reevaluate some of my priorities.

Now I'm 33, and can honestly say that I've grown a lot in the past 3 years. And in some significant ways my life has changed dramatically.