• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

How to view old questions I've asked?

I did look on my profile page but I couldn't find anywhere that I could view all the questions I've asked in my time here. I got some good advice I wanted to write down.
Could you help, please?
Thank you.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
I would've sworn there was a "threads started" page, but I can't find one right now. However, the "Your Content" button pulls up a search through the forums for all of your posts (I cannot access this button for you, but I've attempted to replicate it in search, here). You can also find this under the "My Activity" on your Profile page, here, but it doesn't appear to go back very far.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
I would've sworn there was a "threads started" page, but I can't find one right now.

I think it's moved. Here's how to find it. On your profile page (see Devor's link above), click on the Postings tab. Then scroll down to the bottom and there are two links: "Find all content by <name>" and "Find all threads by <name>"
The second one is for threads you've started.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
I think it's moved. Here's how to find it. On your profile page (see Devor's link above), click on the Postings tab. Then scroll down to the bottom and there are two links: "Find all content by <name>" and "Find all threads by <name>"
The second one is for threads you've started.

Nice.

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
Click on your avatar icon (the little picture). This brings up a little box with info about you. Click on the Profile Page link.

EDIT: I meant Devor's second link in his original post.
Also, I think links to individual searches might return errors. I got that too.

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
EDIT: I meant Devor's second link in his original post.
Also, I think links to individual searches might return errors. I got that too.

Probably those links only work for me because the search data is saved in my cache. Sorry about that!

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Has the bookmark feature been discontinued? I'm not able to find it.

Unfortunately, this feature had to be discontinued due to technical issues. I plan to bring it back eventually, but it will not be possible to restore the previous bookmarks due to a technical problem. :(