• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I believe I've found my tribe

wendy

I've been searching high and low for something like this. I'm a writer and an illustrator of a YA fantasy series (Ambril's Tale, Return of the Dullaith) and often find snitty little snags in my stories that I can use help with. I'll be beating a digital path here starting tomorrow!:D

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Welcome, Wendy.

I just looked at your book on Amazon. I'm getting it. I hope you enjoy the forums.

Sparkie

Auror
Hi Wendy!

What?!? You're a fantasy writer and haven't heard of us? :eek:

Seriously, hope you enjoy your time here. :)

wendy

Wonderful! Let me know what you think! I see a link to Lorelei and the Lost and Found Monster, is that your book? I downloaded it. Thanks!

Steerpike

Felis amatus
Wonderful! Let me know what you think! I see a link to Lorelei and the Lost and Found Monster, is that your book? I downloaded it. Thanks!

Thanks, Wendy. I will post a review when I've read it as well. I'm trying to get that done for a few people on the site who have works available :)

Yes, Lorelei and the Lost and Found Monster is a book I wrote for my daughter when she was young and finally decided to self-publish.

wendy

Thanks for that! That's very cool, writing a book for your daughter. I look forward to reading it, but it might be a few weeks before I get to it, I have a couple of manuscripts to read for my ever busy writer friends! I adore this writer's life, though it does strain the eyes.

Thanks, Wendy. I will post a review when I've read it as well. I'm trying to get that done for a few people on the site who have works available :)

Yes, Lorelei and the Lost and Found Monster is a book I wrote for my daughter when she was young and finally decided to self-publish.

Greetings from the Monterey Bay area. Thanks for joining, glad you found a home. I've taken a look at your artwork and I am amazed. I'll have to direct some of my friends your way, these people love stories like you have written. Looking forward to seeing more and hope you have a blast!

wendy

I'm blushing

Greetings from the Monterey Bay area. Thanks for joining, glad you found a home. I've taken a look at your artwork and I am amazed. I'll have to direct some of my friends your way, these people love stories like you have written. Looking forward to seeing more and hope you have a blast!

Thanks for that Lief, it's so nice to get to know neighbors! Helllooo from the Bay!