1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

I have this dream I can never forget, because if I do, I'll have it again.

Discussion in 'The Dreamscape' started by Valen, Apr 12, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Valen

Valen Acolyte

Im a duck. More importantly, a roblox duck.
    One of these bad boys:
    https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...qhubt0S20O3FGxHkx2tbjWp4K7zPRiiQlIPE&usqp=CAU
    Anywho, I wake up in the dream and Im frozen. A door opens and I leave a cold room that has icicles on the walls. I walk in a maze like hallway till I find a rather plump lunch lady. My reaction to her always changes and is based on the seven deadly sins. The first reaction I had to her was wrath. I remember this dream clearly as it was what started my anxiety. (Yes, I had anxiety because of a murderous duck.) I then leave the kitchen and lunch lady and walk outside. I start running and jump into a van. Men are chasing me, and I can hear rowdy kids in the car.
    There is many versions and times ive had this dream.
    A lustful version, a greedy version, an envious version, a version where I fall in love with the lady, many versions.

I have a weird obsession with putting either ice, ducks, plump backround charecters, and kid backround charecters in my stories now.

Dark Lord Thomas Pie likes this.
  2. Dark Lord Thomas Pie

Dark Lord Thomas Pie Minstrel

You could write a story where ducks are demons that represent the seven deadly sins, if you want to be comedic about it.