• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I Look and Look; but can never find...

Gisella

I have been looking around the internet, and have had very little success on finding items for which I am looking. The biggest desire are for professional publications - online or print. Does anyone know where I could find some of these sources? And if so, could you post a few in this thread?

Thanks a bunch,
Gisella

Juiceman

Scribe
Soon, Mythic Scribes will launch a brand new addition to the site - a Resource Directory, which includes links to a number of categories, including publications. We look to expand the Directory after it goes live in order to provide more information to our users.

tlbodine

Troubadour
In the meanwhile, there's a couple of useful places to check out:
-- Ralan.com - Home Page - Fantasy/sci-fi/horror markets for books and short stories.
-- The SFWA "membership requirements" list has some excellent pro-level markets SFWA Membership Requirements
-- Preditors & Editors has a fairly comprehensive listing of markets, and it tells you which ones to steer away from: Preditors & Editors

I used to use Duotrope, but they're going to a paid-subscriber model that I don't feel inclined to pay for, so I'm sticking with these :)