• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I'll just waddle in here...

Quotay

Acolyte
Hey!
Seems that I've posted something else before this, oh well!
Hey there :) The names Zeina! I'm merely a fourteen year old girl who has a wild imagination! Haha yeah I love writing and am very passionate about it. I've been writing ever since I could properly put sentences together.. and I guess the want to write has just always been something that penetrated a nerve to drive me forward and keep trying my best.
I don't have much to say, I just hope that I can become a useful member in this forum, and both ask and answer questions that others manage to accumulate.
The only other information that would be worth saying would probably be that I do not really like it when people belittle me based on my age, I'm well aware of the fact that I'm probably much younger than most members who are part of this community, and many other communities- but I still try my best and push myself to the absolute limit.

But yes, I love meeting new people so if you have anything to say, I'd love to read it. :D

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met Quotay
Good to have you here
Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.
And we won't hold being 14 against you :p
I was 14 myself, once - a bit too long ago to remember it clearly, but some how I know "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" was involved.

misprinted

Dreamer
Welcome, Zeina!

I was around your age when I first started dabbling seriously into forums. I took a break for a long while, and now I'm 27 and dabbling in it again! :) So age doesn't matter as long as you're passionate about something.

I'm new as well; welcome from one newbie to another!

Stephanie

Quotay

Acolyte
Hail and well met Quotay
Good to have you here
Hope you enjoy the forum as much as I do.
And we won't hold being 14 against you :p
I was 14 myself, once - a bit too long ago to remember it clearly, but some how I know "Raiders Of The Lost Ark" was involved.

Haha thank you!
I hope I do enjoy the forum as well, so far I quite like it.
=D Well we're all fourteen at some point right? I still haven't passed the stage yetttt :p

Quotay

Acolyte
Welcome, Zeina!

I was around your age when I first started dabbling seriously into forums. I took a break for a long while, and now I'm 27 and dabbling in it again! :) So age doesn't matter as long as you're passionate about something.

I'm new as well; welcome from one newbie to another!

Stephanie

Ah, well welcome to you as well!
And yes, I just wanted to check some forums out, I hadn't ever done so with writing... so I decided why not? Yes I agree 100% age doesn't really matter, especially with something as creative as writing which branches out to so many ages. And being passionate is always important! Thanks for the wonderful welcome cB

Caged Maiden

Staff
Article Team
Welcome! This is a great community for finding inspiration and like-minded friends who will share their writing journeys with you. Hope you have as much fun here as I have.