1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

ILLUSTRATION / CONCEPT ART by Jose Vega

Discussion in 'Services' started by JoseVega, Mar 12, 2013.

1. JoseVega

JoseVega Scribe

My name is Jose Vega and I graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Media Arts and animation in 2005. Throughout the years I started experiencing my love towards concept art and Illustration the more I started wondering about how the great games and movies came into production. The more I knew about the process the more I wanted to be part of it.

PORTFOLIO
    ABOUT ME

Right now I work as an independent freelance Illustrator and concept artist providing Illustrations for Book Covers, Environment Design and Illustration, Character/Creature Design. I have worked with companies such as Cryptozoic entertainment, Fantasy Flight Games and other independent sources such as Call of Heroes, Xeinium Productions, many others.

Price range will vary depending on the artwork and situation but a good range would be $250 - $800

I also run a mentorship program for all those artists who want to develop their skill level. This program is for all no matter your level of skill. I will personally create a 1 month program that I will run personally with you with weekly one on one workshops, assignments, studies, and also full contact with me thruout the month. This is a very personal way to explore and grow as an artist. The cost of the program is $300

Form of payment? Cash or Paypal

For any questions please feel free to drop by an email to [email protected] or stop by my personal page over to Art of Jose Vega Would love to work with you!!!
    Thanks!

2. skip.knox

skip.knox toujours gai, archie Moderator

I really like your work, Jose. Very professional. I wish I had some use for your work, but alas I'm still finishing work and am probably far from needing a cover. I wish you every success.

JoseVega likes this.
  3. SeleneHime

SeleneHime Inkling

I have to agree with slip.knox, your work is amazing. I would like to commission you in the future, but right now I'm not nearly close enough in any of my projects. Otherwise, is the $250 well-range for one item, or is it a set? That would drastically effect how much I might be able to purchase. ^_^"

JoseVega likes this.
  4. JoseVega

JoseVega Scribe

Well Thank you for the kind words.
    That's ok, I will always be around. :)
    Would love to work with you in the future.

5. JoseVega

JoseVega Scribe

Thanks a lot!
    Usually is one item. But feel free to email me [email protected]
    We can work something out that benefits both of us.
    Thanks a lot for the interest.
    Cheers

6. druidofwinter

druidofwinter Sage

Wow man! your art look's awesome! your work has "look" that i love in fantasy art. i'm not nearly ready to get a cover for my book, but when i am i'll check into you first thing! until then just wanted to say that every thing look's great. \V/

7. Fyle

Fyle Inkling

Looks incredibly good!

I have no plans to spend any money on my novel but, if I did, I would call you.

Good Luck!