1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Illustration, Concept Art - Domen

Discussion in 'Services' started by Domen, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Domen

Domen New Member

Hi everyone,

As the title suggests, I'm a professional Concept Artist and Illustrator. I've been working mostly in the games industry for a couple of years now, however I had done printed work for book covers and board games.

The last bit should mostly be of concern for writers looking for book covers, as I have high quality displays and calibrate them regularly, so assuming your publishers check their printers you should get images that will look exactly as intended on paper.

You'll find more information about me and my work on my portfolio site, so please have a look at that:

www.domen-art.com

And for any questions or commissions, please contact me at the following e-mail address:

[email protected]

Regarding rates, I charge 160€ per day, how long I need for the work depends on the subject and whats expected. A complex environment with plenty of detail that's polished to advertising standards will take about 3-4 days work at most. Everything else will take less time (about 1-3 days, depending on the complexity).

If you need concepts done that are at a good polish level, but not quite up for print, those mostly take about a day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[email protected]