• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Incarnate Journey

Ayaka Di'rutia

Troubadour
Hello everyone! I'm pleased to announce the release of my latest work, Book I of The Legacy Incarnate: Incarnate Journey! If you're looking for good, decent fantasy, this is the book you've been waiting for.

Description:

Sabra the incarnate was a queen among her people, a mother to her children, and a wife to a loving husband. She led a life of peace in the newly opened Libera, raised her son into a righteous king and her daughter a loyal ambassador. She loved her husband Henry, even in his sickness. During this time, even this hero of Libera has her own demons to face. Henry's sickness reaches its peak, torturing his body to utter exhaustion and weakness, and Sabra must face his inevitable death. Unable to mentally face his leaving, Sabra begins to drown in self-imposed madness. Only one lupogryph, a wizard named Ķiaser can help turn her away from it. When Sabra makes a choice to leave Zanoll, she, Ķiaser, and other companions embark on a journey unlike any she has experienced. She deals with enemies she did not expect to face, while battling the storm within her. Will Sabra turn back to the gods that gave her life and destiny, or will she break under the pressures within and be destroyed in more ways than one?

This is based in a world named Libera I've written several other books on, and I enjoy continuing to explore it. It is a realm of swords, sorcery, redemption, gods and many other things :)

You can find paperback edition here.

And you can find an eBook version here.

You can also read a preview of the books on these pages. Also please visit my website, Xenithar's Lair, to read more about this series and other Chronicles of Libera books!

Thank-you everyone!