• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Inkling Scrolls: A new fantasy writers' workshop and social network

inklingscrolls

We are happy to announce the prelaunch of Inkling Scrolls, a novel platform for fantasy fiction authors and readers. We will start accepting submissions very soon and there will be cash rewards for the best literary works selected by our readers. Inkling Scrolls will feature a social networking platform, a top notch critique workshop, brainstorming sessions and an affordable ebook store where we will publish and sell the refined works of our authors who choose us as their publisher. We are in the process of recruiting professional editors and published authors to join our workshop sessions to help aspiring authors.

We are very, very excited and looking forward to see you among us. All of our services will be free of charge for everyone (except the ebooks for sale) since our first and foremost priority is community service to the fantasy fiction authors and readers alike. Visit our site for more information and to subscribe to our newsletter where we will announce the beta launch for accepting submissions and the information on the upcoming contest.

Inkling Scrolls

If you have any questions, we will be happy to answer them here.

inklingscrolls

We have updated our web site with more information, check it out! We also have some published authors on board, there will be mentoring and q&a session with them. Thanks for the support, we are looking forward to launching.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Looks interesting. I read your FAQ, but still have a question.

I commend you for being willing to relinquish publication rights back to the author, if the author should happen to find another publisher. But other publishers often want to be the *first* publisher. Do you have any ideas on how to address that?

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Also, I'd appreciate having an About Us page at the site. I don't know who is involved, your background, qualifications, connections, etc.