• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Into the Second World, free

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
I've put my most recent book up for free. Only available for a few days. It's an old-fashioned adventure story set in Altearth; a re-telling of Jules Verne's A Journey to the Center of the Earth, but with dwarves and elves and one ogre.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07TW3TGSM

Edited to state the free time is over. Thanks to all who took advantage of the offer.

Last edited:
I love the cover. It promises an adventure story into some unknown world. Nothing too epic but fantastical. It matches the description as well. Though I have little time to read I might just check it out. :) Thanks for sharing.

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
I love the cover. It promises an adventure story into some unknown world. Nothing too epic but fantastical. It matches the description as well. Though I have little time to read I might just check it out. :) Thanks for sharing.
Thanks! It's especially good to hear that the cover evokes exactly what I (and the artist) wanted. The interior's pretty good, too. <g>

ThinkerX

Myth Weaver
Took a break from the current series 'Tree of Ages' to delve into the Second World over the past couple of days. Finished it last night, mulling over a few points.