1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Introductions all over again

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Leif Notae, Oct 18, 2012.

1. Leif Notae

Leif Notae Sage

Greetings all,

That's right, I've decided to come back. I have learned so much about myself and the craft that I feel I am a different person.

I requested my last account banned, and there it shall stay. I believe in new beginnings, and this shall be a more mild mannered one indeed.

So, what have I learned? To be human. To be open to the experience called life. Never take things personally. All sorts of other things related to my personal life.

I've learned a lot about the craft too. My personal blocks hampered my creative side, so now with those down I am working on stronger pieces.

What does it mean for the community? Well, I hope it means I'll be a calm and rational participant, engaging in conversations and, again, not taking things personally. To anyone I offended in my last reign of terror, please forgive my ill conceived notions of acting human. I am getting better, I promise.

Look forward to discussing all things fantasy with everyone and rebuilding myself as a new person at the same time.

2. Ankari

Ankari Hero Breaker Moderator

Welcome back.

One a side note, I'm having emotional Deja Vu. I used to run a high powered guild on EQ2. I dealt with a lot of posts such as this and the phrase "welcome back."

How is this related to your return? It's not. Just rambling.

Leif Notae likes this.
  3. Leif Notae

Leif Notae Sage

No worries, I can totally understand. Thanks for the warm welcome!

4. Sheilawisz

Sheilawisz Queen of Titania Moderator

Hello Leif, Welcome back to Mythic Scribes.

We all can learn many things from our Community, I also believe in new beginnings and I am happy to see that you decided to come back with us.

I look forward to see you at the Mythic Chat =)

Leif Notae likes this.
  5. Leif Notae

Leif Notae Sage

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I look forward to some in-depth discussions soon.

6. Guru Coyote

Guru Coyote Archmage

.well, as I didn't know you back then, I'll just say: Welcome :)
    And we already had some very good conversations, too.

Leif Notae likes this.
  7. Leif Notae

Leif Notae Sage

Thank you Guru, I am happy I assisted in any way that I could.