• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Introductions all over again

Greetings all,

That's right, I've decided to come back. I have learned so much about myself and the craft that I feel I am a different person.

I requested my last account banned, and there it shall stay. I believe in new beginnings, and this shall be a more mild mannered one indeed.

So, what have I learned? To be human. To be open to the experience called life. Never take things personally. All sorts of other things related to my personal life.

I've learned a lot about the craft too. My personal blocks hampered my creative side, so now with those down I am working on stronger pieces.

What does it mean for the community? Well, I hope it means I'll be a calm and rational participant, engaging in conversations and, again, not taking things personally. To anyone I offended in my last reign of terror, please forgive my ill conceived notions of acting human. I am getting better, I promise.

Look forward to discussing all things fantasy with everyone and rebuilding myself as a new person at the same time.

Ankari

Hero Breaker
Welcome back.

One a side note, I'm having emotional Deja Vu. I used to run a high powered guild on EQ2. I dealt with a lot of posts such as this and the phrase "welcome back."

How is this related to your return? It's not. Just rambling.

Welcome back.

One a side note, I'm having emotional Deja Vu. I used to run a high powered guild on EQ2. I dealt with a lot of posts such as this and the phrase "welcome back."

How is this related to your return? It's not. Just rambling.

No worries, I can totally understand. Thanks for the warm welcome!

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Hello Leif, Welcome back to Mythic Scribes.

We all can learn many things from our Community, I also believe in new beginnings and I am happy to see that you decided to come back with us.

I look forward to see you at the Mythic Chat =)

Hello Leif, Welcome back to Mythic Scribes.

We all can learn many things from our Community, I also believe in new beginnings and I am happy to see that you decided to come back with us.

I look forward to see you at the Mythic Chat =)

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I look forward to some in-depth discussions soon.