1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Introductions

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Za'dok Khoal, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Za'dok Khoal

Za'dok Khoal Scribe

Hey, I am Za'dok, I have used this name on the net and in circles for years. most just call me Za' or Zey But call me what you want. I am a amateur writer, never published but have loved world building, creating characters and stories since I were young. I never took writing as something that could be serious until recent years. Although I tend to be more creative and spend most of my minds eye in the sci-fi realm, I do have multiple stories that would be considered high fantasy. I tend to have a soft spot for the late Victorian era, late 1800s early 1900s, that is less steampunk and somewhat more adventurous. I do not have many like minded people around me, and when I tend to want to bounce ideas, talk about world building or new subjects that I have found, I tend to get little more than, "I like it! You should publish it." or just a head nod and a "That's creative". So, I went in search of hopefully like minded individuals. Have I found the right spot? (lol). I'll get my footing here soon and see how this whole thing works. I'm hoping to get to know people, contribute and generally grow as a writer and be able to enjoy some "creative" conversations. Thank You all.

Yours truly,
    Za'dok Khoal.

S.T. Ockenner likes this.
  2. S.T. Ockenner

S.T. Ockenner Auror

Well, you've come to the right place Za'dok Khoal

3. Welcome Za'! I hope the Scribes site will be a place you can sink in and find a community to connect and share with.

Za'dok Khoal likes this.
  4. Kevin Sharpe

Kevin Sharpe New Member

Hey Za'dok I feel you on the name thing I've been ADOBO so long that i'm not sure of any other handles haha. I really have fell out of reading but since I've been spending more time playing medieval-esc games I have grown an interest specifically into the fantasy sector. If you ever need a pair of eyes that won't just be a Yes Man I can be your guy!

Za'dok Khoal likes this.