• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Is the voilence attributed to the decline of the white male?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justme

Banned
I was deep in a discussion about violence using guns and a person posted this very interesting link on there . It was completely ignored by those more interested in bickering about gun ownership than dealing with the reason for the violence and I was wondering what you guys think about this. Shouldn't progress be enjoyed by everybody in society?

Last edited by a moderator:

Steerpike

Felis amatus
JustMe:

A lot of the topics you've posted can have some philosophical content that can be explored in Fantasy writing. This is also something capable of such exploration, but we don't pursue discussion that draws in real-world political debate, particularly on contentious subject matter that is likely to inflame passions and lead to flame wars within the thread. There are a lot of message boards out there devoted entirely to discussing real-world political issues, some with almost no moderation so you can post any viewpoint or react in any way you like. I'm going to close this thread, because the link and the tie-in to Sandy Hook and the current gun control debate in the U.S. gets beyond fantasy writings and into contemporary political debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.