• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

It's My First Anniversary of Self-Publishing!

I thought an anniversary like that called for a special price and a giveaway on the first book I ever published, Monster Is in the Eye of the Beholder. It's a novella about a first contact with a truly bizarre alien species - a mission that goes horribly awry. One always hears about writers who get ideas from dreams, but I honestly did get my idea for this book from a dream!

The book will be on sale at Amazon Kindle and at Smashwords through Friday, Nov. 16. But you can also get a coupon for a free Smashwords copy if you hurry! Go to my blog for instructions: Ruminations of a Remembrancer.

And if you read the book (it's only 18,000 words) I would love to have a review at Smashwords and Goodreads!

Giveaway is still on for the rest of the day, but Twitter Direct Messaging isn't working! So if you want a free copy of Monster Is in the Eye of the Beholder, send me a public tweet and a place where I can contact you, such as an email address on your blog, FaceBook, Google+, etc., and I'll send you the coupon. Info about giveaway at Ruminations of a Remembrancer: An Anniversary Special & Giveaway! "Monster" Is One Year Old!
Next time I have a giveaway, it will have a different gimmick!