• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

I've made an Acount but never said anything.

ladyander

Scribe
Greetings, as stated above, I've made an account here who knows how long ago just to lurk. But I've never said anything. So I decided to change that.

I'm a dyslexic web-fiction fantasy writer while working on something on the side to make the attempt at traditional publishing.

I generally live a hermit life and have the tendency to run from social interaction, so I can focus on writing. I'm to the point I find all social media rather distracting but, occasionally, I do like seeking out other writes.

Welcome to the Scribes ladyander!

I understand the hermit life quite well. I don't think I would have been able to achieve half of what I have done in life without adapting myself to that lifestyle. As I've gotten older, I cannot imagine going back. The world seems to create endless opportunities for wasting time and it really does take incredible self-control to stay focused in this world. My creative to-do list will never be empty and there really is only so much time to accomplish it all. :) Best of luck, fellow hermit, with all of your pursuits!

Ned Marcus

Maester
Welcome! I agree about social media, but the feeling of the forum is different, I think. There are probably a few hermits here—with the world at the moment perhaps more than a few.