1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Keeping Track of Characters

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Steerpike, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Hey Legendary, I had never used it before but dropbox is as easy as it comes.
    You just go to google, search for google dropbox select it and it takes you to the main site.
    Once you are there it is pretty straight forward, either sign in with a previous existing gmail account or create a new one, which I did as I dont have a gmail, took me two minutes. Then basically you just create the document on the dropbox itself, you dont need to upload anything. there is an icon or something in the top left corner you just select create document and once you save it it saves to dropbox, You may have to create a subfolder or something but that's it.

If you need any help just message me :)

2. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

Dropbox or Drive?

I have both, not played with either much.
    But I think we are trying to get one stop shopping for character sheets in Google Drive.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2013
  3. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

Yeah Google Drive is best, I think. I have Dropbox too, and I don't really care which one we use, but it would be convenient to get them all in the same spot. With Google Drive you can simply create a new doc and paste your character sheet into it if you like.

4. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

Apologies for lack of Googleness. Long story short, my work environment is hostile. I post when I can, but usually from work. At home, I'm drained from the insane schedule and the insanity I won't complain about here. I was happy to get avatars done in time for battle.

What I will do is, for now, give info on Baldy:

HP = 25
    AC = 13 (armor on - yay!)
    Weapon: Great Sword
    Items: Oil Bottle, Necklace of Vague Protection, Anti-Hypothermia Ring

5. Keitsumah

Keitsumah Inkling

Okay, i only know keit's health, but i imagine Batos's would be a bit higher than that as i plan on structuring him as a fighter specializing in clawed combat (and he would not be very clever in any mean other than fighting).

Steer, i know how to share the doc but i don't know who to send it to. (or at least, what your e-mail address or contact is...)

okay, school won't let me get on my google docs atm....

Last edited: Oct 31, 2013
  6. Legendary Sidekick

@Keit, I thought Batos was a 2HD creature. My impression was that, as a druid, you get two 1HD creatures or one 2HD creature. That would likely make Batos tougher than Keit. (I gues I can cross out the 'likely.' A wolf wouldn't be 2d4.)

7. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

Thanks, @Legendary Sidekick. No worries.

Keitsumah - so far I've treated Batos as having stats as a wolf for the time being. I'll get those when I'm home and post them. If we want to try to do something with him now as a fighter, as opposed to waiting until a later point in the game where his backstory can be further developed, I'm not opposed to it, but we'll have to come up with some customized stats for him. Just adding a fighter level to the wolf stat block would make him seriously overpowered at this point in the campaign.

8. Keitsumah

Keitsumah Inkling

ah okay. we'll keep him as a wolf then since you have those stats. ill make two templates for him then, one before the spell, and one after (just so i have it when we do ever get to cast it)

and again, where(who) do i send(share) the templates? i still can't find the e-mail or wherever you want me to send them

9. Nihal

Nihal Vala

^Here it is.

Keitsumah likes this.
  10. Keitsumah

Keitsumah Inkling

okay looked it up online so a wolf's starting hp would be 15?

11. Legendary Sidekick

Finally, I made a Google Doc!

SomethingToPonder likes this.
  12. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

Long way to next level;
    Aliron level 4, needs 5996 for 5
    XP/Next lvl: 6,005 / 12,001
    Bressel:level 2, needs 1800 for 3[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]