• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Ladies, pleasure, control youselves ;)

Barnes4321

Acolyte
Hi everyone! i found this site last night and fell in love with it.

My influences..... are not many. Though i do love the works of Brent Weeks, Tom Lloyd and others, i dont have many 'influences' as such.

Currently i have two projects on the go:

Ironstorm: a novel about two destinies entwined forever, one young outsider from the frozen north tribes and a pit fighter from the Great City, both dynamically different with a future all too similar.

The Broken Dagger: In a kingdom where the faintest hint of magic is a death sentence, one man discovers powers he never knew he possessed, and an enemy who has hated him for centuries before he was born.

For a look at a little of the worldbuilding i've done, check out my post in the fantasy races thread :) thats all from me

TWErvin2

Auror
Barnes4321,

Welcome to Mythic Scribes. I've never read anything by Brent Weeks or Tom Lloyd. Went and just checked. Cool cover art at least. May explore further when time permits.

Terry

Codey Amprim

Staff
Article Team
Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here and your experiences with your fellow members. Your novels sound interesting, and I love the names. Never read from those two, nor many to be honest. I've kinda just went with what's in my head!
Anyways, I hope you've found your writing home.

-Codey