• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Live long and prosper (that's 'hi' in Vulcan)

Kevin Zagar

Acolyte
My name is Kevin and I love fantasy. LOTR is my bible, a two handed sword my holy symbol and an electric guitar my instrument of choice. I'm aspiring to become an author. Have had a passion for writing stoking in me for years, but I've always put it away because it was 'childish and unpractical'. Turns out I was killing my soul. So I've recently made the decision to pursue this writing passion fully and began training myself to be able to put the ideas in my mind out on paper (or google docs :) ). My goal is not just making a living writing, but thriving doing it and share my stories with the world.
My reason for joining this community is to learn and improve, hopefully get some feedback on where my writing sucks and what I'm doing well. Also to connect with other writers and awesome people who are facing similar challenges or who love and appreciate fantasy as much as I do. So keep on being awesome and let's make some stories!

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well-met Kevin Zagar
Good to have you here.
Ah... Postitivity and enthusiasm... We'll soon knock that out of you :whistle:
I have found MS to be very helpful and supportive and a source of things I never thought I needed to know.
Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.