• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Looking for illustrator

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
I'm looking for someone who can design some visual consistency across my novels and my web site--something that would let someone say "oh, these books all belong to Altearth." Could be a logo, but I suspect it may include more than just that.

This person would need to understand book covers, probably be a book cover designer, for that is a subtle art in itself. Ideally they would also know how to design for bookmarks, web sites, social media, and business cards. No small resumé, I know.

Has anyone worked with such an artist they could recommend? Feel free to PM, or to reply here.

I highly recommend Simon Lee Tranter. Check out his services page, and you'll see he does pretty much everything you'll require. Mention my recommendation to him if you want. He's done work for me before, and was easy to work with. He's been a professional artist for well over a decade.

Stormnorm

Acolyte
I'm looking for someone who can design some visual consistency across my novels and my web site--something that would let someone say "oh, these books all belong to Altearth." Could be a logo, but I suspect it may include more than just that.

This person would need to understand book covers, probably be a book cover designer, for that is a subtle art in itself. Ideally they would also know how to design for bookmarks, web sites, social media, and business cards. No small resumé, I know.

Has anyone worked with such an artist they could recommend? Feel free to PM, or to reply here.
If you’re still looking for someone to work on your art cover, you can check my website at stormnormgraphx d o t c o m

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Thanks for the reference, Norman. I have since retained an artist, but I've bookmarked your site.