• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Lord Hoffenburg says hello from the Princpality of Hoffenburg!

Morning Chaps!

Or as we say in Hoffenburg, the sky is the limit as long as you have a warm bed, food and clothes.

Hoffenburg is a nice place, we're all merry people that celebrate the festivals of Yule, and our beer is the finest. Unfortunately our once great Empire is fraught with warring dukedoms wanting to claim the role of the Emperor.

The Grand Inquisitor, Lord Jardak carries the elections each year. Now while I can also claim to be Emperor, I'm pretty content. I like lying around in bed all day and reading through my books that I regularly contact from the Library of Authors and Mages. My Landsknecht guard keep the province protected. But that rival duckling named Fraz Dorf wishes to take Hoffenburg for the taking. I stand to no chance until I vanquish them all.

But shouldn't we all remain in peace? I hear that far to the Southern lands, an island full of 'Samurai' are like us, warring for the same vestige of power.

Makes you wonder what's the world is about these days, its just no peace! *raises the beer*

And now if you'll excuse me, I'll be off to inspect the army today. I hear there's great monsters afoot around my lands and I'll get rid of them before the peasants get angry!

To Hoffenburg! For Hoffenburgia!!!!

I thought it would make a better introduction than the generic hellos you receive all the time. So I'm set on improving my writing, and I like reading fantasy, epic fantasy where the heroes win, and the villains lose.