1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

Lost Magic vol 1: Rise of the Tempest (Debut novel)

Discussion in 'Self-Promotion' started by Flemming Hansen, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Flemming Hansen

Flemming Hansen Minstrel

[​IMG]
    Genre: Epic Fantasy (Humorous)​

When Mane Molan, a notorious mass murdering wizard, found a piece of the lost magic. He thought that he would receive his redemption. However, someone steals his discovery, and now he will do anything to get it back — Even break his confinement.

Now available on amazon

A note to you guys …
    Roughly a year ago, I began a journey into my own imagination. Writing the novel seemed impossible at some points, but I persevered. It has been an incredible ride, and I’m so excited to finally being able to share my work with the world.
    I’m writing this because I want express my gratitude for all of you who have spent time answering questions, giving critique or simply made awesome blog posts. When I look at my early attempts, I literary shiver. Clearly I’ve made a quantum leap from where I was a year ago, and this novel is my testimony of that. For that, I owe you all a giant ‘thank you’.

Thank you, and cheers.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2017
  2. Flemming Hansen

Flemming Hansen Minstrel

Oh dear, made two mistakes in my describing text. Oh, why can't I edit. doh! :p

When Mane Molan, a notorious mass murdering wizard, found a piece of the lost magic, he thought that he would receive his redemption. However, someone steals his discovery, and now he will do anything to get it back - Even break his confinement.

3. Jeff Xilon

Jeff Xilon Minstrel

Congratulations! That's really some fun cover art. What is up with that giant chest-eyeball half-covered by the guy's armor?

Flemming Hansen likes this.
  4. Flemming Hansen

Flemming Hansen Minstrel

Thanks! :D

That's 'Brillefar' the drunken beholder. He's a huge part of the story :)

5. Flemming Hansen

Flemming Hansen Minstrel

Get Rise of the Tempest
    for free!

If you got a Kindle, or the Kindle app for your smartphone, I would want you to read my book. Therefore on April 14th to April 15th, you can download Rise of the Tempest
    free of charge.

GET IT HERE -> Amazon.com: Rise of the Tempest

Cheers :spin:

6. Grimmlore

Grimmlore Minstrel

Hi I just wanted to leave a little so and so on here. The name Flemming Hansen really appealed to me for some reason, I thought. that sounds like an author! and was a little sad when your book cover said F.K. Hansen :(

Last edited: Jun 20, 2013