• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Making an Entrance

Hello there, fellow writers and scribes! My name is Sigillimus (real name Cody), but you can call me Sigil or Sig or even Cody if you don't want to bother typing all of that out. I'm here because I happened across this website on Google and knew instantly that my discovery was fate, and because I am like many of you, a fantasy writer.

Aside from my passion for writing, some of my hobbies include learning different computer languages, drawing up maps for my fantasy worlds in Photoshop, composing music scores, reading fantasy and science fiction, and playing video games. I'm an avid lover of everything Warcraft, Lord of the Rings, Tron and Star Wars.

If you wish to know more about me, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

Welcome Cody! I just joined earlier today, and am glad to pass the new girl/guy crown to you! :) Everyone here is super nice and helpful! I really think you'll enjoy it here, I am so far!

Greetings from The Realm Wanderer :D
I only joined five days ago myself. Diantha took the crown from me haha It's a solid place, full of helpful, witty people.
Try and get the word around if you know anyone else who are writers. This place could use some new members.
I think I'll call you Sigil. Have fun here, and don't hesitate to post some of your work up in the showcase.

I can see so far that my hopes for this place were well-placed. I've been having a great time searching through the various topics and giving my own input as well, and since I've unlocked the capability to access the Showcase, I can see many people with amazing potential and talent. I just hope I can amount to something worthy of being posted on here, but being the perfectionist that I am, it might be awhile.

Black Dragon

Staff
Administrator
Welcome Sig!

You mentioned that you enjoy composing movie scores. That's a rare, but very cool interest. Which film scores would you count as your strongest influences?