• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Matty, for the... eighth time on record, says hello

Matty Lee

Scribe
So I was on another writing site, and I saw a banner add for this thing called "Mythic Scribes". I didn't read anything else because I saw a dragon and I impulsively clicked. Now you have to deal with the results.

I have been reading fantasy since the fourth grade (shameful I started that late I know) and had ambitions to write my own works of this type in 6th grade, I continue to augment my various interests, philosophy, religion, guns, political theory, science, dogs, fantasy, writing, etc. into one coherent body of work which will one day serve as an enjoyable past time for post-humans when they are tired of tweaking their own virtual worlds.

At this point I have moved from a boring conventional neo-conservative (which is just a liberal with Jacobin/Trotskist leanings and an affection for Leo Strauss) to a Libertarian Anarchist, to an Anarchist without adjectives, to a Christian Transhumanist who is wandering in the ideological sea. All who wander (wonder?) are not lost, and I hope that that quote by a famous writer describes my situation.

Thank you very much for being willing to read the above if you got all the way down here. All questions, comments, and hatemail can be directed to this thread, or to my profile where such things are saved, and then copied and sent to the NSA for screening.

TWErvin2

Auror
Welcome Matty Lee,

Glad you clicked the banner and joined here.
Hopefully the NSA has other things to do than to hang out awaiting new information to be posted to your profile. ;)

Terry

I think you'll find your home here. Feel free to visit the relgions thread where a full discusion of all things ism, ist, and ic are going on in full glory.