• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Member titles, number of posts - can we have a list?

Ever since I joined this forum, I've been watching my title change as my post count rises, but never known when to expect it. Seems that we start as Dreamers, progress through Acolyte, Scribe, Sage, Inkling, Maester, and I don't know what else, and end up as Aurors, with moderators getting an added privilege of creating their own titles, best I can tell.

I really would like to know what new titles to expect and when. But while there's a handy little list of the trophies that get awarded and what it takes to earn them (this many posts, that many likes), I haven't been able to find any list of the titles and how many posts it takes to get there.

Could we have a list, please?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Yes, it's located here:

Ranking System

And as you noted, moderators and members of the article team can create their own titles because it shows up in addition to the Moderator / Article Team label.

That list shows the titles, but it doesn't say how many posts it takes to reach each title. Any reason why that's not included?

Devor

Fiery Keeper of the Hat
Uhhh.... huh, it looks like the post count didn't get copied over in the thread when we changed the titles. I can't seem to find the old thread but I did find the ranks image. Here is the system with the old titles, so just substitute the new ones at the same post count.

Ranking-Sytem.png

This thread just reminded me that I spend way too much time here posting stuff. Fewer then 200 posts to go and I get a purple thingy... :D