• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Mind if I drop in?

SinghSong

Minstrel
Hi everyone, just signed up today after looking around for a decent new writing forum to join for a while. I'm 33yo, single, mixed-race (Afro-Caribbean & Punjabi) and I've got a fair bit of experience in the publishing industry, having established my own fiction publishing start-up after I graduated uni, and ran it single-handedly for about 5yrs before eventually throwing in the towel and calling it a day (too much hard work and stress, too hard to break into retail outlets, nowhere near enough revenue) a couple of years ago. Still, I've always enjoyed reading and writing fiction, especially the world-building elements of fantasy and sci-fi settings. And recently, I've been drafting a few fresh concepts for novels (and potentially illustrated comic/manga-style light novels)- hoping that I can get a fair share of feedback and constructive criticism here, and offer my fair share as well. So, thanks for having me here, and looking forward to writing with you...

skip.knox

toujours gai, archie
Welcome to the Scribes! Take some time to look through the forums; you'll find plenty of threads on just about every topic.