• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

More of a return than a hello...

Bee

Dreamer
As the title says this is a returning hello rather than a fresh 1 as I have been a member of this site for a long time but have not visited for some time, so hello to all.
I am a comic fantasy writer but touch on worldwide issues such as racial intolerance, Lgbt and the faiths of the world using comedy and fantasy to make people really think about things.

I've been on a bit of a writing spurt for the last 2 years, writing an epic series that I just cannot stop (12 books in and still going), I put them on provisional sale without covers direct from myself last month to see if people thought they were any good, I'm pleased to say that the response has been overwhelmingly positive, it's been wonderful to read thoughts from those who've read it...Next stage is to nail down a cover artist, which has been an absolute pain so far, let down by a number.

I also have been doing something which has caused an incredible amount of work but has been really rewarding. Writing a 'choose your adventure' series where the reader themselves chooses their character within the world and makes the decisions for what happens next. I have a limit on how many people I can take on at a time as it is a lot of work but has been a roaring success, and have a queue of people wishing to try it.

So anyway, that's the basics on the writing, I'm trying to make writing into my life due to some serious health issues, but this gives me the love and will to achieve.

So yes that is the basic me.
I do have a simple website that is full of info, and a facebook if anyone wishes to have a look at what I'm working on.

World of Anatemia

CupofJoe

Myth Weaver
Hail and well met again Bee
Good to have you back here.
I have a very soft spot for the "choose your own adventure" books, back from when I first found one in the 80s.

Welcome back, Bee!

Pretty in depth bio you have on your google site - I enjoyed it. Keep at it, and congrats on 12 books! I just completed my first.