1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

More Play-By-Post Action!

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Sparkie, Mar 2, 2013.

1. Sparkie

Sparkie Auror

Not sure if this is of any interest to anyone, but if you're like me you really enjoy play-by-post RP. Dragon's Egg has been a revelation for me. It seems like I've finally found the creative writing outlet I've been searching for. This experience has been great for me, and I want more. So I started searching for more, and this is what I found:

RPG Crossing

While I haven't yet gotten into a campaign on this site, I can already say that the site community seems very friendly and supportive. I recommend checking it out if you want to see what else is out there for play-by-post.

Don't read more into this than what's here. I'm not abandoning Dragon's Egg, nor am I considering it. I'll be more involved in Dragon's Egg than ever because of discovering this. My intent is to alert everyone to the fact that there are some really cool writing games out there to participate in.

Most of my writing has been of the recreational sort. It was a nice ego-trip to get published, but in the end it's all about fun for me. This is what I'm having fun doing, and I hope everyone else can have as much fun doing this as I have.

May the dice be with you. ;)

2. Sparkie

Sparkie Auror

Last edited: Mar 12, 2013
  3. Sparkie

Sparkie Auror

Could I ask a favor?

The following link will take you to a post I just made a RPGCrossing. I'd appreciate it if you could post or PM any thoughts on the 'role play sample.' Just click on the spoiler button. Thanks!

3.5e The Arena v1.0 - Page 2 - RPG Crossing