• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

My unread story

slimafe

Acolyte
I write because I have something to say.. this novel is the story I want to read, but hasn’t been written yet .. then I’m writing it now. Everybody walks past tons of story ideas every day. The good writers are the ones who see five or more of them. Most people don’t see any.

Jinxed Joker

Acolyte
The most exciting aspect of being a storyteller is the conveyance of your imagination!

The saddest aspect of being a hopelessly romantic literary artist is that almost everyone is moving too quickly through life to even notice their very own, glorious story.

We write so that others may stop and read, daring to hope that even one reader will find happiness!

Cheers and welcome!
Jinx

slimafe

Acolyte
The most exciting aspect of being a storyteller is the conveyance of your imagination!

The saddest aspect of being a hopelessly romantic literary artist is that almost everyone is moving too quickly through life to even notice their very own, glorious story.

We write so that others may stop and read, daring to hope that even one reader will find happiness!

Cheers and welcome!
Jinx
thanks..Jinx..appreciate it..

slimafe

Acolyte
Im hoping I can develop my story telling skills , not to be a professional storytellers. As humans, we tell stories all the time. We tell stories to our children, families and friends.

I know there isn't a right or wrong way to learn storytelling, just as there isn't a right or wrong way to be a storyteller, as long as this story will be interesting to my audiences!