• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Mythic Scribes Milestone

Codey Amprim

Staff
Article Team
I just wanted to say congratulations are in order for the community and the fine fellows behind it here at Mythic Scribes for reaching (and surpassing) 1,000 members.

This place has grown tremendously since the day I signed up back in August last year. It has grown into a very nice community of helpful voices that I would consider to be some fantastic members. This place has helped me, as well as countless others, along the struggles of writing fantasy and offered warm smiles in a lonely world for such writers. To this, I say, we owe at least a very humble "thank you" to all that have helped make this site the fantasy haven that it is today. May we see even further progress and development with not only the site and community, but the people who come here for the helpful information, inspiration, and useful feedback for their work

Until the next time, Mythic Scribes, fantasy writers, and the rest of you lot, Cheers!

You guys rock.

Xanados

Maester
who-is-awesome.jpg

@Xan, dude that pic is too cute!

@ the site owners, mods etc. W2G!!!! Well earned! :biggrin::dance::grouphug::cool2:

Last edited:

Sheilawisz

Queen of Titania
Congratulations to everyone that has contributed to the wild success of Mythic Scribes, let's keep up the good work to make our Fantasy Writers community better with every month that passes =)