1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

NaNoWriMo 2021 Wordcounts

Discussion in 'NaNoWriMo' started by A. E. Lowan, Sep 11, 2021.

1. A. E. Lowan

A. E. Lowan Forum Mom Leadership

I think we can all use the extra goose.

2. A. E. Lowan

Yeah, so this is Release Week for our third book, so I didn't get much more done yesterday than to review some notes and read over what outline we have at this point. I have no idea who these people are, yet, but we're all in the same clown car trying to figure out where to go next. Wish us luck! lol

Prince of Spires likes this.
  3. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast Minstrel

Didn't get much done because you were busy releasing ya'lls' third book? That sure makes my stock excuses look silly. :ROFLMAO:

And good luck!

skip.knox and A. E. Lowan like this.
  4. SolLilja

SolLilja Dreamer

So far I'm making good progress. Ended on 7,585 words today, today's goal is 6,668 :)

A. E. Lowan and Slartibartfast like this.
  5. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast Minstrel

This thread doesn't really seem to have taken off but I've been stuck at 10,287 for the last few days while I've been working away from home. I'm hoping that posting this publicly will persuade me to get off my backside and catch up to where I should be.

If you could all gather around, point accusingly, and chant 'shame', that would be very much appreciated.

A. E. Lowan and Prince of Spires like this.
  6. A. E. Lowan

I hurt myself. I have gotten a single sentence, and now I can't type for more than a few seconds at a stretch. I need to tap out for the next few weeks. >.< But you're doing great, hon. Don't worry. You have 10k more words than you did when you started. That's solid progress. No shame in that.

Slartibartfast likes this.
  7. Slartibartfast

Slartibartfast Minstrel

I'm sorry to hear this, hope you are on the mend as soon as possible. :)

Thanks for the encouragement.