• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Need pointers and such in creating a due type character like Venom and Eddy, or Max and Steel.

Dayu

Scribe
So my character is an Otaku-cop who is chosen as the second hero to protect the world and its inhabitants which are Men and Mystics. He is chosen by a mysterious creature with its dark-red fluid mass is covered by a silver looking metal as if its wearing armor. (Imagine a red slime wearing armor)

What I had in mind so far is the Otaku-cop being shy but muscular and has strong belief in either personal justice or justice in general (due to traumatic background). A gentle giant of sorts. While the creature has more of a witty personality but can be serious and wise when needed to. It also has amnesia due to magical circumstances. I plan to reveal later on that the moldable metal its attached to is actually its prison, which in the past, it learned to manipulate and change it the same way he does with his body. This.means he can change the shape and form of the metal but is still attached to it.

What do you guys think? Too weird or weird enough to be interesting and appealing?