• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Never Alone

Svrtnsse

Staff
Article Team
I just finished Never Alone (in just a few hours and wrote this review for my Steam profile:

This game is pretty short, but I still feel it's worth the money I paid for it. The game play isn't amazing, and the puzzles aren't very complicated. The controls are a bit iffy at times, and on a few occasions I had issues with Nuna flying off screen due to getting stuck in the geometry. It doesn't happen enough that it gets frustrating though, just mildly annoying.

Still, the game is worth the money. You don't play it for the game play, but for the mood and the story. On top of that, I strongly recommend checking out the Cultural Insights. They don't add anything to the gameplay, but they had a very positive impact on my enjoyment of the game. If you like them, try to get them on your first playthrough. I missed a few, but rather than play the game again to get them, I'll probably just check them out on youtube.

Still, for all my reservations, I did enjoy the game and I feel the money I paid for it was well spent.

This is the official trailer for the game.
[video=vimeo;92000406]https://vimeo.com/92000406[/video]

The game is in no way remarkable, but I had a pleasant afternoon playing it.