1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

New Forum: Review Requests

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by Black Dragon, Mar 15, 2013.

1. Black Dragon

Black Dragon Staff Administrator

We've added a new forum:

Review Requests
    Request book reviews from our community. 5 posts are required for access, and new threads are moderated.

As most of us know, book reviews are a necessity for building an audience. Yet finding people to review your book can be challenging. This new forum is intended to meet this need.

Provided that you have already reached the rank of Acolyte (5 or more posts), you can visit the Review Requests forum here:

http://mythicscribes.com/forums/review-requests/

Be sure to read the Posting Guidelines first.

If you aren't yet a member of Mythic Scribes, now is a great time to join our community. It's totally free, with no strings attached. Register now to join us.

Zero Angel likes this.
  2. Sparkie

Sparkie Dark Lord

As a reader, I think this is a terrific idea. I'll be perusing requests as they get posted.

Come on guys! "Ask and ye shall receive."

Jen Christopherson likes this.
  3. Sharonlee

Sharonlee New Member

Hello... new member here.... I'm a tad lost... where are we suppose to post our posts. Everything I read says you need 5 posts already posted to get access to anything. So I don't know where I am suppose to post.

Peace & Blessings

Sharonlee

Last edited: Jun 15, 2013
    Jen Christopherson likes this.
  4. Ireth

Ireth Mythic Scribe

You post everywhere in the forum that you DO have access to. ^^ Ask questions, answer questions, join in the games or roleplay. It's that easy.

5. Jen Christopherson

Jen Christopherson New Member

I have a book you can review! It's Warrior Crone by Jen Christopherson. I would be happy to send you a free copy, if you tell me where.... It's a print only, right now.

6. Joseph J Bailey

Joseph J Bailey Acolyte

What a great resource!

I will gladly share any of my books with those interested!

Heading to the forum....