• Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us!

Hello,
My name is Nate and creative writing has always been a passion of mine. I have recently started a website with a friend, whom also shares the same love for high fantasy written works that I do. (I hope my mentioning this will not be taken as spam) With the launch of this site, I am looking to get more involved with fantasy and creative writing forums and to expand my knowledge and keep up with current events. I hope to benefit with a wealth of information from this community, as well as share my own limited knowledge. Thanks for your time and your acceptance.

Sincerely,

Nate
The Writer's Realms

Xaysai

Inkling
Hello,
My name is Nate and creative writing has always been a passion of mine. I have recently started a website with a friend, whom also shares the same love for high fantasy written works that I do. (I hope my mentioning this will not be taken as spam) With the launch of this site, I am looking to get more involved with fantasy and creative writing forums and to expand my knowledge and keep up with current events. I hope to benefit with a wealth of information from this community, as well as share my own limited knowledge. Thanks for your time and your acceptance.

Sincerely,

Nate
The Writer's Realms

Welcome, Nate!

Good luck with your website! I've only been here a short time, but I'm quickly learning that this is a fantastic community filled with extremely helpful people!

Thanks Xaysai! I too, am quickly learning that this is a great community and a vital resource that I have been long missing out on.