1. Welcome to the Fantasy Writing Forums. Register Now to join us.

New Player

Discussion in 'Dragon's Egg RPG' started by Steerpike, Oct 14, 2013.

1. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

Hey guys - senseiseth will be entering the game shortly :)

Nihal likes this.
  2. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Let's hope he's not a gnoll! :x

Steerpike likes this.
  3. Steerpike

Steerpike Felis amatus Moderator

That would make nice additional tension in the party. Ghendra becomes a PC :D

4. GeekDavid

GeekDavid Auror

Just for that, I'll be a gnoll when I join after NaNo. :p

Well, maybe not...

5. Nihal

Nihal Vala

Why does Ghendra carries a crowbar? Don't the gnolls just kick the doors down and burn everything? D:

P.s.: Ninja'd and noooooooooooooo!^

6. GeekDavid

GeekDavid Auror

Actually, I am currently thinking elven or -- get this -- halfling monk, since you guys are full to the brim with magic-users. Might decide to let my dark side out and play an assassin, tho.

7. Nihal

Nihal Vala

We're not that full of magic users. We got a druid and a cleric, and two wizards, but Something isn't that active. If everything goes along with Mauve's plan, she won't linger near the group for a while. We never had an elementalist. In any case, magic users don't tend to last long in this world... *cough cough* xD

We almost had an assassin, but you know how assassins are, they just vanish in the darkness. Not a single monk in this DE either.

8. Legendary Sidekick

Legendary Sidekick The HAM'ster Moderator

That would make things easier.

(Readied action: murder Gendra while he sleeps in the party's camp site.)

@Geek David,

The halfling monk sounds interesting, actually. I'd like to see some unarmed combat, though I imagine you'll want to level up a bit before pulling a stunt like that.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  9. GeekDavid

GeekDavid Auror

Right now my dark side is in control and I am leaning towards assassin. The Knife in the Dark. Muahahahaha!

10. senseiseth

senseiseth Troubadour

Sup y'all. Hope to start....slaying and yoddling with you all.

11. senseiseth

senseiseth Troubadour

I hope not! I heard their skin complexion is terrible.

12. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

Its lonely being the only one that loves the dark. Some others tried to be dark, but they got caught. Aliron would welcome someone to distrust in the darkness.
    After this town, a couple might need help with a disguise that an assasin might be able to provide.

Might I suggest using the dex bonus and be another archer. Aliron is either a distance shooter or a backstabber.

Would the natives tolerate a halfling better then elves? Elves are tied to wicked magic, halflings are just different. Maybe they would like them better. Gnolls like halflings slow roasted on a spit, much the same as elves and humans.

Which ever you chose, Bressel will share a drink with you(your treat of course) and Aliron will never trust you.
    "Yoddling ya say? Sounds like a mountain man ta me."

wow, Assasins get "sneak attack" at 1st level?(+2to hit, +4 damage) Death attack also(could kill with one blow after studying the target). Progression isn't much worse then thief. Oh, I see, Assasins get sneak attack instead of backstab.

--Halfling might need to have a few gods posted to offer for worship.--

Didn't realize there were two people, one considering the Assasin the other the yoddler. I'm glad we won't have a yoddling assasin, ruins the suprise. Yo-da-lay, yo-da-lay-DIE! (strike)
    Yoddling monk? Yo da Lay, yo da lay, Keyaaaa!(chop)

Last edited: Oct 16, 2013
  13. SeverinR

SeverinR Vala

When we getting the new people?
    I noticed three lurkers, 2 mentioned making characters.

Don't be bashful, we haven't killed any characters...yet.
    Jump in. We might be grumpy, but we haven't killed anyone that doesn't threaten to harm kids. Even if the kids are a little different.

14. Keitsumah

Keitsumah Inkling

lol, just saying anyone try hurting Keit in any way Batos will shred you. he killed six lizards without taking any damage, and two of those were the big bodyguard kind!

and he won't be wolf for long if i can get keit leveled up enough... (evil cackle)

15. senseiseth

senseiseth Troubadour

Is there a way he can help Hall avoid getting knocked out...cause I think he's talking in his sleep again. And that's a wee bit disturbing.